Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
love peach, gemini's girl, and im 18 years old
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
RSS

INTRODUCTION, CV & COVER LETTER

INTRODUCTION

Good morning sir / madam..
May I introduce myself? My name is Amelia Syamsuri, this time I was 21 years old. I was born on June 5, 1996. I live in Bekasi. And I Gunadarma University graduate, majoring in accounting. And I saw on the website that Vendor sir / madam is opening a vacancy for accounting majors. And from what I know company sir / madam is very good, and quality. Hereby I want to offer myself to work in the company sir / madam. And I would feel happy if the sir / madam gave me the opportunity to be able to work in the company sir / madam manage. although I do not have experience in working, but I'll guarantee will provide excellent work for companies sir / madam. I love to meet new people, and I also like the challenge, because I think the challenge is something that is very fun, and I also like traveling. I kindly ask that the sir / madam provides the opportunity so that I could work with the sir / madam. thanks for the attention of the sir / madam.

TIPS TO MAKE A CURRICULUM VITAE

A great CV

As to whether a good CV. Raw format may not exist, but certainly a good CV should attract attention, causing a great impression, showing relevant experience and skills. Therefore, you should make every effort to cause the above.

For example, choose the type of paper that is good and adjust the character of the proposed work and its corporate culture. For example, do not ever use paper scented mauve to positions such as accountant in a renowned consultant firm culture is very formal. Otherwise you'll probably be able to creatively use certain types of paper in the effort out of the crowd to apply for a position at Ad agency.

Do not forget to take the time to check spelling. CV that you make must be 100% free of spelling errors. Remember CV represents you do, until the resulting impression is not good about yourself just because of the thoroughness or neatness. It is trivial like this is very detrimental.

Creative

Remember the purpose of making a resume is that we were called for the interview or selection. So use your creativity out of the crowd. Make yourself stand out and be remembered with a positive impression by its human resources department. A paper folded in a unique way with a light cream colored paper quality will certainly attract attention among the piles of a thousand HVS 80 grams of white A4 size.

Empathize against the selection of officers who have to read thousands of letters. Imagine if saturation they see that that's it, read the so-so alone. (I never use different formats-such as standard mail in plain envelopes-to "fool" part selection so my application can be directly read by the user). Use your creativity to give a positive impression and make you become different among hundreds or thousands of other applicants and encourage HRD or user eager to soon meet with you.

Simple and clear                                                                                                                                 

Most of the staff selection and users do not have much time to read the CV. So if you make it clear, concise and simple at the same time it will enable them to benefit you because they can get a picture of yourself more fully. Put a picture of a brief description of what you do and as what you

CURRICULUM VITAE




TIPS MAKE A COVER LETTER

Many companies are looking at your resume or cover letter as an important part of the whole document to your application. Because it is important for you to write a good cover letter. Various tips below will help you.

1. Individual impression

If you plan to submit applications to various companies make sure you write the correct company name in your cover letter. It is also necessary that you create a cover letter addressed to someone. Use specific names and titles if possible. In particular, for the letter addressed to a woman, if you do not know the status of her marriage, preceded Ms. Example: Ms. Suryanegara.
Remember: On the Internet and in MS Word provided many templates or sample cover letter. Do not just copy these examples. Fix it to suit your purposes.

2. Short and Solid

Do not beat around the bush. Write your letter efficiently. Use language that is easy. Use words that are commonly used. No need to try to impress your reader by using words that are difficult.
Remember: Do not write your cover letter more than one page. The Company may receive dozens or even hundreds of cover letter. A cover letter is too long to be effective.

3. Neat and Clean
If possible use a computer program to write your cover letter. That way you can write a cover letter that is neat and clean so easy to read.
Remember: Avoid writing a cover letter with handwriting. Avoid using tip-ex or the like in your cover letter.

4. Content
In your cover letter, there are some things that need to be written:
Opening: Mention where you get information about job vacancies tersebut.Contohnya, you can mention that you know the job of advertising in newspapers, advertising on the Internet, or from a friend.
Your job now: Tell us briefly the position and your current line of work. You also need to tell you briefly the main achievements in this work. In order to provide a better picture, provide quantitative information. For example, "I am in charge of five junior manager". You need to consider here, write only the things that are relevant to the job you are applying for. Carefully read the requirements needed in the job ad. If the job you are applying for is in the field of marketing research, you probably do not need to tell your achievements in the field of logistics.

Education: If the educational background needs to be informed, briefly write your highest education. If you ever get an education at the school are well known, you should write in a cover letter.
Closing: In closing remind readers that you have a strong desire to get the job. It is better you say when the best time you can be contacted for further processing. And do not forget to say "thank you".

5. Proof Read
Proof read means to read back all of your writing and make sure everything is correct. Make sure there are no spelling mistakes, no words are repeated or repetitive, and grammar (grammar) are used accordingly. In MS Word program you can use spell and grammar checker. Use it! According to a website, "A mistake in the spelling alone can cause you to lose an important opportunity to get a job". (https://karir.itb.ac.id/articles/detail/4 - 28 / 9 / 16 - 16;45)

COVER LETTER

Dear Ms. Vira

I amelia Syamsuri 21 years. Residing dibekasi. Based on the job that I read profiles on the internet yesterday, I intends to apply for work at a company that hostess led to positions as a financial accounting at the company's corporate hostess.

Armed with the ability that I have them I can speak a foreign language, especially language Inggirs, and also I can operate the computer well, and also I really like to meet with new people, and it felt so glad to be working with them.

And I also really like the challenge, because I think the challenge is fun. I have a nature that is not easily discouraged. and I can work individually or with a team. I will be diligent in their work and be very disciplined in their work. And I will work very well on the mother company.

For this I beg the hostess, to allow me to work at the company's mistress. Because I really want to work in the company of this, because I think this company is highly qualified in their field. I hope once that the lady can memeberi opportunity to me.

Sincerly,

AMELIA SYAMSURI

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar